Experience and Heart
I have been a resident of College Station since 1969. My husband is a Texas A&M professor. We have two Aggie daughters and an Aggie son-in-law. We also have five precious grandchildren.
I am blessed with a wonderful family and a profession I truly love. I have the very best buyers and sellers and treasure each and every one of them.
Buying a home is usually the largest investment a family will ever make in their lifetime. It is very important to me that the advice and service I give be second to none. Bryan/College Station is a fantastic community in which to live and raise a family. Over the years, I’ve been involved in numerous church and community activities and have been supportive of various charities. During the many years I have been selling real estate, there has been much growth in our area. We have good schools, shopping , restaurants, entertainment and three larger cities just far enough away! Houston is 1 1/2 hours from College Station, Austin 2 hours and Dallas 3 hours.
Let me know how I can be of service to you.
So what do I have to offer?
- Ability to get things done in a highly professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent negotiating skills
- In-depth knowledge of the community and the real estate market
- Experience helping families attain the American Dream of home ownership come true!
Achievements and Awards
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Texas Vanguard Top 20 Producer
- RE/MAX Top 500 Elite